• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I feel bad :/

L

LilMiss_91

For popping in and out of this forum :/
Ugh I feel so lazy... I can't even be bothered to log in to a blimmin' website on a regular basis.

But hey ho.

How is everyone?! :)

Hey! :waves:

It's okay, I didn't get on here until recently either. You get caught up in your new baby and just don't feel like getting online for a while. Honestly I didn't feel like I was ready to come back to WTT for a while because DS was so young and I didn't even want to think about having another baby for a while. Now that I'm finally in a place where I can think about TTC baby #2 I decided to come back and be active on here again.

Our tentative date is around the same time as yours. It might be nice if we could wait together since we're both WTT for #2 and we both have boys around the same age. :flower:

Hey! :waves:

It's okay, I didn't get on here until recently either. You get caught up in your new baby and just don't feel like getting online for a while. Honestly I didn't feel like I was ready to come back to WTT for a while because DS was so young and I didn't even want to think about having another baby for a while. Now that I'm finally in a place where I can think about TTC baby #2 I decided to come back and be active on here again.

Our tentative date is around the same time as yours. It might be nice if we could wait together since we're both WTT for #2 and we both have boys around the same age. :flower:

:wave:
Tbh I don't even know if I'm the right place to be thinking about it even now. Despite not being in the newborn stage anymore things are still pretty tough. My LO os very clingy and I just keep thinking how awful it would be to have a clingy toddler PLUS a newborn needing round the clock care and attention too. The idea scares the crap out of me!
I'm hoping as time moves along though that things will have improved a bit and I'll feel more confident and "ready".

It would be lovely to have a waiting buddy :)

I have the opposite problem, my DS is like the magical unicorn of babies and it makes me want another one like right now. :haha:
Knowing my luck though he'd go from an easy baby to a difficult toddler and #2 would be more a more difficult baby than he was and it would be a nightmare. :dohh:
I do also worry about pregnancy. While DS may be a ridiculously easy baby my pregnancy was really difficult. I know that it's silly to worry about seeing as no two pregnancies or babies are supposed to be the same, but still. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"