I feel blaaahhh!

Al Syr

Reaction score
I have 2 children. One just turned 3 and the other is 14 months old. They are a handful! Lately I have been thinking I am done here and these 2 are all I need, but then in the back of my mind I always remember I really wanted 3 total, not now, just eventually, but even that eventually turned into a maybe never.

My period was due a week ago, I had been terrified at the idea of 3 so close together. I have been so stressed these last few days. Two days ago I took a test and it was negative, I felt some relief BUT my period has not yet come and my breast have been sore and I have been feeling very tired. So since I have still not got my period I started thinking maybe a 3rd now would not be so bad at all, then I remember how much I love tiny newborn pudgy babies and then I got excited about a new baby. Well today after all that excitement built up I took another test and it is still negative and now I am sad. I feel crazy. Now I do not know what I want . . . and now I am worried because I have never missed my period (except for the times I was pregnant in the past), so now I am thinking there must be something wrong with me, my health.

:wacko::shrug:

If you've been stressed out lately then the stress is probably what is delaying your period. Mine is normally like clockwork as well but has been late due to stress once. I know that it's hard not to stress during times like this, but try your best to relax. There is most likely nothing wrong with your reproductive health or health in general. Stress can do lots of weird things to our bodies.

As far as what you want goes, there is no rule that says that you need to plan to have a 3rd child. You can decide to have one anytime you like as long as your age agrees with it (obviously you can't have anymore babies past menopause). Give it another few months or a year or even two years and come back to the subject. See how you feel about it then and if you still don't feel comfortable with having another then wait longer and see how you feel again. If you do decide that you'd like another one then, great! Go for it.

Lots of :hugs: and hopefully AF won't keep you waiting for much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->