I feel horrific!!

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
So my MS is with out Doubt getting WORSE! I feel Horrific, always feel so sick, it makes my stomach hurt, as acidic as the sick is, and as painful as it is, its a little relief! no matter what I try, I have tried soups, baby said no A HELL NO to cheese, creamy sauces, chocolate or milkshakes!
no to spicy.
no to peach skin.
no to coffee
the list is getting bigger and bigger.
Had chicken noodle soup today....great for sickness! I want to hurl since I had the damn thing, I can still taste it 5 hours later!!!!

just had some white toast with butter. please make me feel better.
And to top it off, my Sciatica is kicking up again.
Please let this end soon. I am finding it and work really hard now :cry:

:hugs:

Sorry hun, it really sucks doesn't it. It won't last forever though and I promise you'll look back and laugh in just a few more weeks xxx

I lived off of toast and hard boiled eggs the salt helped me.. I also could/can only drink Gatorade mixed with water.. I hope the sickness ends for you soon... I soooo feel your pain

I lived off of toast and hard boiled eggs the salt helped me.. I also could/can only drink Gatorade mixed with water.. I hope the sickness ends for you soon... I soooo feel your pain

I also lived off of boiled eggs and toast and salt! That was the only protein that I could get in. Other than that it was crackers, chips and ginger beer! Mine has been coming and going and isn't so disgusting all the way through so I think it does get better the further you go so I know that you're feeling horrific now, but give it a few days or weeks and you'll be feeling much better hopefully!

:blush: I have just woken up, after I posted that message, was meant to go out fo dinner, apparently I would not wake up, so OH got a take away, I even told him what I wanted ..... its in the fridge, no recolection of it at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->