I feel......... How do u all feel

snoopchick82

Reaction score
Low, upset, angry...........
I am full of spots on my face im really bloated and very very tired i have so many emotions going on not sure how to feel.......
I do know one thing that it will all be worth it to hold our baby..x

I've felt all of those things - for the last 8 weeks it's been constantly horrid. I still feel exhausted and nauseas and its been really getting me down but today I went for my scan and it was the most amazing thing ever and makes it all worth while.

Hope your scan comes around quickly for you!!

xx

Thanks my scan is 15th april so a while yet.....
Im actually thinking is it bedtime yet but OH is watching football and we havent really spent time together this wk he wants to watch a movie but i have a feeling i may be watching it with my eyes closed..

Aww sorry you are feeling so down hun xx

In the early weeks you can feel a bit crap but it does get better xx

Thank you Dailymail.... I know it will all be worth it just had a cry not sure what for but feel abit better xx

I'm exactly the same.....skin is in the worst condition ever, soooo many spots and major dry flaky skin. My face looks like such a puffy, spotty mess.

None of my work trousers fit so I'm having to undo the buttons. I feel sick, tired and get headaches and also backaches. I'm a mess, but like you, know it will all be worth it in the end!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

I have major spots and dry skin! I look horrendous!
Nervous too about baby - just want my scan at 12 weeks to be all ok.
BUT...I am so pleased to be preggers and cant wait to meet my little munchkin x

I'm knackered too, and feel so cruddy. I want to curl up and sleep the whole time. Spots have *touch wood* gone, and all that remains is the random nausea, tiredness, and stomach that resembling a whale...

I know the feeling sweetie. It's really hard for me right now too, I am sick all the time the only time I get relief is when I am sleeping. I feel like I have the worst flu in the world =( and hubby tries to be understanding but he just don't get how down I feel.

i don't get morning sickness a whole lot, usually just around lunch time i'll get sick and then after i eat something i'm fine. i am really tired all the time and my back hurts just about 24/7. boyfriend helps out by coming over every day and giving me massages :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->