• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I feel huge...please tell me I'm just self conscious, I don't want to tell people yet

LDC

Reaction score
Hi all,

According to last AF I'm just over 5 weeks gone now, with baby number two (dd is 2 years 4 months).

I feel like my stomach is big already... It could well just be bloating but my trousers are feeling tight already.

I don't want to tell anyone at work until my 12 weeks scan, I have the midwife next Monday and have managed get my boss to let me work from home so I don't have to tell him yet (he has a bit of a reputation for saying things he shouldn't).

I've attached a picture; what do you think? Is the bloating making me feel bigger than I actually look? I'm worried people will start asking soon and I'm scared to tell people before the 12 weeks.

Thanks all,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 83
It's probably just bloat, easy to cover up until the bloating dissipates, I'd just try to wear more lose fitting clothing until you're ready to announce it! Congrats!

Congratulations!! : ) I understand wanting to wait to tell, and I think that's probably totally do-able.

Your belly doesn't look big at all-- maybe a teeny bit of bloat. I felt the exact same way with DS#2--I felt bigger and more bloated early on than I did at 10-12 weeks. I definitely started showing sooner the second time around, but I didn't have a real "proper" belly until 16 weeks or so.

If your shirt wasn't pulled up, I wouldn't have been able to see anything at all. I don't think you have anything to worry about--you look great, and I think you feel much bigger than you look. : )

Hi I'm nearly 6 weeks and felt like this yesterday, ive got a little pot belly anyway as this where my weight always goes but yesterday it just felt tighter and bigger!

I'm the same at the moment. So bloated and I'm convinced I look like I've got a bump. All my floaty tops will be making an appearance at work this week.

You're not overly big. IT still looks like you'd still be able to disguise your bump with looser fitting tops and layers. Only if you wore tight or fitted tops you would notice, I think.

Don't worry it's just bloat u won't show till about 14 weeks earliest Id say as it's still all tucked in atm I have it really bad it's only just started to deflate a bit now I look back to normal again nearly it will go Ur not big anyway so don't worry xx

Thanks everyone, I certainly feel less bloated today!

I'm so excited to be pregnant (thanks for your congrats) it's just such a hard time of wanting to shout it from the rooftops and also not telling anyone. I Find it one of the most difficult times.

Xx

Im huge!!

Attachments

• 20150323_222204.jpg
    20150323_222204.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1
I also feel incredible bloated... Pregnant with #2... How soon do 2nd pregnancies start to show.. Im a pretty skinny gal normally and Im already using hair elastics to keep my jeans from being too tight!! LOL

You are certainly not overweight intact your tummy looks very toned, and the baby is still very small so I would say bloating. I hope it's not too uncomfortable and it goes down quickly. I think you look lovely though. A nice floaty top will help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"