I feel I'm losing this :(

ZubZub

Reaction score
I am supposed to be about 5+1. Last week I had spotting on and off but it was the week of my missed period so not too abnormal. I tested BFN the whole week until Friday (I was 5 days late by then), when I got a very faint BFP. Sore boobs, nausea for the weekend. On Sunday I got another faint BFP, which worried me as I thought the line was supposed to get darker. Had quantitative bloods today and the value was 156, which I'm sure is LOW. Spotted a bit today and have had constant period type pains. Plus my boobs are not nearly as sore and the nausea is almost gone. I have to go back on Thurs for another quant test but I'm terrified it will all be over by then:cry:

Has anyone had a similar experience with a happy ending?

I don't know about blood results as never had them but I had faint lines until about 6 weeks. I also had bad cramps for the first week (5 weeks) and no nausea until 6/7 weeks (when it hit). Try and stay positive. What will be will be, but I can't see any sign to be too worried. See your doctor if you have bleeding or worries.

Thanks so much Mya, you have made me feel better. I guess I'm just a bit paranoid as I have had a mc before and it started with the sudden disappearance of symptoms. I'm glad there is someone else with faint lines for so long!

https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Maybe this will help. These are the level ranges by week -- and they're just a basic guide. There's so much variance with levels at this stage. :) So everything could be fine based on your first quant levels!

I've not had spotting with my pregnancies but I know many women who have and continued with healthy pregnancies. They've often been reassured that if it's brown, it's old blood and typically due to implantation.

I will say though that the period-type pains I've had with all my pregnancies in the beginning. It's a bit of mind trickery.

I hope everything goes well for you Thursday! :hugs: Hang in there!

You may have ovulated and conceived late. Could explain why it took so long to show. I know you don't want to hear this, but it may be a good idea to get a transvaginal ultrasound. Ectopic pregnancy can also cause faint positives. Along with other issues. Or your baby decided to take it's time implanting. I had implantation bleeding for three days before I got a surprise positive. Just give it time and try not to worry.

You may have ovulated and conceived late. Could explain why it took so long to show. I know you don't want to hear this, but it may be a good idea to get a transvaginal ultrasound. Ectopic pregnancy can also cause faint positives. Along with other issues. Or your baby decided to take it's time implanting. I had implantation bleeding for three days before I got a surprise positive. Just give it time and try not to worry.

Thanks for all the input. I have been worrying about an ectopic pregnancy - I guess I'll just have to wait and see! I'm fairly confident that ov happened within 3 days of when I think it did. I was charting on ff and then had a progesterone test on CD 19 which showed ovulation had occurred. Also, we only DTD on CD14 so that also limits the time frame. Maybe implantation took a looong time!

Has anyone had an ectopic pg? How do they diagnose it and what happens? Thanks for the support, it helps so much especially since we're not telling anyone we're pregnant and DH is pretty clueless about pregnancy in general!

Good luck hun. You can spot i had a day with a bit of spotting at 6 weeks. It depends on the tests you use. The internet cheap dip tests took ages to get darker but my first response came up clear in seconds.

if you think the tests can pick up10mui and yours is over 100. They double every 48 hours 156 sounds about right for about a week.

i had an early mc at 4.5 weeks and it was heavy. Because your so warlt on id of maybee thought you would bleed heavy so id say your ok for now. Try not to worry. But at the same time you will worry all the time. I do. Its a big thing. As for symptoms mine come and go

xxx

I only ever took the two pregnancy tests. One at 4w 4d which was fairly faint. I took the second one yesterday of the pack of two just to use it up and confirm that the line would get darker. Sure enough, the preggo line showed up faster and darker than the control at 5w 6d.

Hopefully everything works out well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->