i feel light headed -update

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
i'm not focussing properly and feeling a bit dizzy

i've felt it before when i havent eaten but i've had a tin of 'big soup' today which filled me up for lunch so it cant be hunger....

wonder how many more things i can think of as a possible symptom lol

but it still doesnt explain the dizziness

oh well will jot it down in my symptom watch

update- i've woke up thinking very logically this morning and realised that it could be caused by the lightening in my office. my side of the room has this orange bulb where as the rest of the room has white bulbs that with the computer i dont think its helping my eyes at all!
I'm thinking this because 10mins after being out the office the light headedness went! so will be having words with my manager today i think!
sorry!

Yeah that is a sympton ...You know I am trying not to symton search but when people say they have a sympton i think yeah thats one i remember ! In last wk my boobs feel full and my head keeps going fuzzy and i feel a little sick after car rides...But as i keep getting bfn I am guessing they in my head lol tho i hope not ....Good luck hope u get a bfp xxxx

I'm also feelin dizzy, but i have tonsilitis so it's most probably just that :(

I like the sounds of that Louisa! Good luck hun! Crossing everything for you!:hugs:

Going dizzy is a sign of pregnancy but try not to sympton watch cause the least little thing drives you nuts Lol Good luck for a Bfp xx

being lightheaded was the first and most prominent symptom I had in both pregnancies. I hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"