I feel like a 12 yr old again!

MarshMellow

Laura, Mark, Ben and Bump
Reaction score
Hehe I know its a weird way to put it but I feel just like I did before I got my very 1st :witch:.
I've never really had spots except then and now. Ive never had painful cramps except before my 1st and now. My hair is greesy no matter what shampoo I use. Im pilling on weight like theres no tomorrow and Im eating sensibly.

The amazing thing about it I couldn't wait for my 1st :witch:, now Im keeping her at bay with my very 1st little :baby.

Sorry that was all corny but its true! Being PG feel just like puberty all over again!

I think I know what you mean! As you grow up there are so few 'brand new' experiences where you don't have a clue whats going to happen next so I get the 1st :witch: comparison...

I kinda feel like a child again... I left home at 18, I'm now 36 and have prided myself on how independent I've always been, but now I feel like I really need my mom!? Very odd... :shrug:

Good luck! xxxx :hugs:

I kinda feel like a child again... I left home at 18, I'm now 36 and have prided myself on how independent I've always been, but now I feel like I really need my mom!? Very odd... :shrug:

Lol, I can relate to that... for some reason I've really wanted my mum around lately (not that I don't usually lol but you know what I mean!)

i know exactly what you mean but you forgot to mention the sore boobs too as they grow!!!!

hehe. OK maybe that wasnt the angle I was aiming for but it was my morning rable!! What I was aiming at is I never got any symptoms of AF it just came and went and that was it.
My 1st ever af I had the spots the greasyt hair the sore boobs (thanks classy) now its all come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->