I feel like a bad mommy!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kimfrye661, Apr 16, 2009.

1. kimfrye661

kimfrye661 Well-Known Member

So tonight is the first night I can see my boy kicking and feeling him on my hand. I've been feeling him move for a while now, but tonight was the first hand kick. I was laying on my bed and had my hand on my stomach, all of a sudden out of nowhere he kicks the crap out of my hand. I jumped, threw my hand back and freaked out. Since then I am terrified to even have my hand on my stomach because that feeling completely freaked me out. I feel bad too, I should be excited for those feelings but im terrified. Is that normal? I hope I can get used to it, right now im just starting at my stomach completely freaked out seeing it twitch and move. AHHH!

2. eswift

eswift Well-Known Member

Awww bless, I scared myself with my 1st like this it was in the bath though. Had a lovely warm relaxing bath as my whole stomach started to move uncontrolably. It too freaked me out:rofl: I leapt out of the bath and it took me a while to get another one :rofl: Stuck to a shower instead for a while...

Don't worry I don't think you'll be a bad Mum by any means. As my pregancy went on it was something I got use to. By the end of it I actually enjoyed a warm bath and having the beatings... It's just a bit of a shock...:hugs:

3. MishC

MishC Has a little princess!!

I actually didn't like it when my daughter first started kicking me i thought it felt horrible but now it's a normal part of the day.