I feel like a horrible person....sometimes...

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
Hello. This is my first post. I am Momma to an almost 4 year old boy named Aaron. I thank my lucky stars for him everyday. I MC right before him, and twice after. Both the last part of 2010. The thing I want to write about is jealousy. I am not a jealous person...normally. But each time I have MC, pregnant women have been in my face....they're popping up everywhere. I try to be happy for them, and some of them I truly am happy for, but others...ohhhhhhhh, the others. There are 2 ladies, and 1 younger girl who I despise... and normally I like them really well. As soon as I found out they were pregnant, I totally had a change of heart. I was GREEN with jealousy... and still am. I never want anyone to have to go through MC. It's a hard thing to deal with, and I will always remember the feeling I got. So why is it so hard to be happy for those girls, who have never mistreated me in any way, and who probably want their babies just as much as I wanted mine?

Hi Beth
I totally know what you mean!! Since my miscarriage almost 6 weeks ago, i have had 2 ladies tell me they are pregnant even though they know what happend to me! I cant even bring myself to speak to them yet, im not a jealous person either but when i see a pregnant women my heart sinks and i start thinking that could of been me with a bump! I suppose its just our hormones!

Take Care hun, they is hope for us all xxx

Hi Beth
I totally know what you mean!! Since my miscarriage almost 6 weeks ago, i have had 2 ladies tell me they are pregnant even though they know what happend to me! I cant even bring myself to speak to them yet, im not a jealous person either but when i see a pregnant women my heart sinks and i start thinking that could of been me with a bump! I suppose its just our hormones!

Take Care hun, they is hope for us all xxx

I don't know if its hormones for me... although recent, its been some time since my last MC. All I know is that I try to stay hopeful. I just had a visit from AF, and I plan to try again this cycle, I am so nervous that if I do succeed in getting pregnant, what if I can't carry the baby... my new doctor says that I've had a string of bad luck. I hope my luck changes...because I really don't want to hate people for getting to create life and love. Thanks so much for commenting. Take Care.

Just keep thinking positive hun! Im still waiting for my period (im very impatient), wish it would hurry up, i want a baby for xmas!

Like you though, when we do try again i will be worried if i cant carry the baby, i cant bare the thought of going through a miscarriage again!!

Sending Good Luck your way!

XXX

You are totally normal and not a horrible person at all. I feel the exact same way. I lost my baby in October and at the same time I found out I was pregnant my cousin (very close) also became pregnant as did my ex-husband (father of my son)'s new girlfriend.

So I have had to watch them grow happily as I would, and in one case give my son the sibling I couldn't. :/ It is agony, and I get mad and jealous even though I wouldn't really wish an MC upon them either.

It doesn't feel fair, you wonder why it had to be you, and that is normal.

IT normal to feel that why I also feel the same sometimes, I can't stand watching shows where a character is pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"