• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I feel like crying!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Okay, I realise I probably sound ridiculous but I'm in one of those moods. I have an irregular cycle, my OH is away Monday - Friday, we haven't had sex since Sunday and I got a positive ovulation test this morning - meaning we're going to miss/have missed the best times to have sex. I'm so fed up with his job, I know that sounds selfish but I feel like it stops us doing so much :( I know he needs to work for us to live, but we both want a baby so much and I feel like it's never going to happen! Right now some success stories would be really great? Or just some kind words, as I'm losing hope, fast! How many more months is it going to take, how many more times are we going to miss the best chances at conceiving? :cry:

Sorry for the rant, just needed one! :flower: x

I don't have a success story, but I can relate to husband being gone. We recently decided on ttc #3 and he leaves in 2 weeks for 3.5 months and then we move to Japan where he might be gone another 6 months. -and I won't have the luxury of seeing him on weekends as he's active Navy. I have irregular cycles too and not really looking towards anything in pregnancy until next year. :flower:
It is difficult and I really wish I could give you some answers to ease your problems but you have to keep trucking on. It will happen eventually. And sometimes it doesn't happen as planned. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"