I feel like I want to tell everyone!

Timtilly

Reaction score
I'm just desperate to, but we've decided we are going to wait until the end of feb (my daughters birthday) to tell anyone.

I feel so sick with morning sickness, and look pale, people keep suggesting I'm pregnant, and I have to keep batting them off! Haha!
It's so hard though! Gah!

Going to tell my midwife next week. Getting excited about appointments/scans ect!

Im the opposite. I dont wanna tell anyone. I wanna live in my bubble. Im gonna face the look from ohs mum, the lecture on how ohs a bad dad from his ex (kids mum). And not to mention telling my boss i need the busiest time of the year off work.

Ignorance is bliss atm

I wanna tell everyone I'm close to! Which we pretty much have. I hate lying and it was just so hard because people looked hurt with my lame excuses. I wish I could tell work so that I didn't have to go back on Monday and spend all week sick in the public toilet. I have no idea how I'm gonna hide that I'm pregnant. One coworker has been harassing me since I got married that I'll be pregnant any day now. Gonna be hard to sneak it by her.

Hubs wants to tell the whole world, but I've got him agreeing to wait until our early 8 week scan with a hb. I'm still not sure he'll manage to hang on that long!!

I have mixed feelings about this since I've had recurrent losses. I announced my last pregnancy on FB (because it was much easier than telling everyone individually since I have family all over the country) and was embarrassed to have to tell everyone that I had miscarried. One girl even sent me a message telling me that she thought I was never pregnant and only doing it for attention. I've already told my mom about this one because I'm close to my parents, plus she babysits my kids and I needed to ask her for a little extra help because of the horrible sickness I'm going through. I decided that even if the scan does come back good this time, I probably will not announce to the rest of my family until at least 12 weeks, and probably not to my friends on Facebook until closer to 20 weeks. I'm not even sure if I will announce on FB at all this time. My sister-in-law never did. When everyone finally found out she had a third child, they were either really confused or angry about her not letting anyone know. However, on the other hand I feel for those who want a baby but can't have one, either because they are not in a steady relationship or have fertility problems. I really don't know what I want to do yet. It is so hard when you're so sick all the time and people are wondering what is wrong with you.

I told all my immediate family and other halts mum. And my mum kind of announced it to a few people last night at a New Year's Eve party (great, not what I wanted) I needed to tell my family cause I was so shocked and scared since it was so unexpected. I'm only early too but the people that do know I don't mind discussing it with them if something bad happens. I doubt will announce it on Facebook this time. I just know I'll get a lot of comments like 'omg, already?' Since my daughter is only 13 months old. Anyway I guess everyone is different. You do what ever you feel is right. I don't believe in all this superstition crap anyway xxx

I'm the same as you op! I'm planning to wait until my son's bday party in February. I have told my mom and my best friend though, I couldn't keep it from them! But it was so hard over the holidays with avoiding drinking and being so bloated, I'm sure people are assuming it but we're just too polite to say anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"