I feel like im going insaine ;(

Lydiarose

Reaction score
Hes not sleeping hes waking every 1 - 2 hours screaming the house down.
As soon as i leave the room he screams when i come back in he stops.
Hes constantly grizziling and sucking his hand lifting his legs and screeching.

I love osc to pieces but im so tierd atm this is so hard work.

Last night it took over 3 hours to settle him as soon as i put him back in his cot he screamed i passed him to dan he screamed when i picked him up he was fine.

I think it may be teething causing clingyness? hes 5 months now . . .

i dont even know whats wrong with him? :cry:

:hugs: So sorry hun. Hoping it gets better for you. Have you taken his temperature? The other night my LO was up nearly every 10 mins all night screaming and even being in bed with me didn't help him. He'd go to sleep and then 10 mins later, even if there was no noise in the house he'd startle and wake up screaming. No one in the house slept that night. Not me, hubby, LO or even the cat... we were all exhausted. In the morning I took his temp and it was 38.2 so we took him to the doctors immediately and he had a virus but was fine about 24 hours later.

You tried dentinox gel? or that nurofen stuff for babies? it really settles jessica :flower:

Aw hun it sounds like teething :hugs: it can be so hard!

do i just ignore him when he crys? :(

Its up to you hun. I never can bare to ignore Nate because I know when he's crying that much, something is wrong. Just keep in mind these times will pass, hopefully in a few days. :flower:

I wouldn't ignore him personally as sounds like something is bothering him and he can't get comfortable. When calebs ill or teething he needs lots more cuddles and often needs rocking to sleep - I don't mind as he's not feeling good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->