• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I feel like poo =(

Shell N Bump

Love my 3 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Just coming on for a little moan, woke up today sneezing like a trooper and am so blocked up my head feels like its actually gonna drop off or explode!
Sucks not being able to take anything for it and its the school hols - meh, any ideas on how to ease symptoms? x :cold:

Sorry you feel crappy! I think i am getting a cold too, just sneezed a heap of times and have a really sore throat. Don't take lemsips, big no no. I would go for hot milk with honey in, or hot water with honey and lemon juice.

Hope you feel better sooooon!! !xxxx

i feel crappy too - I've just been lumping it but I really should try hot honey and lemon or else it'll never go!! I can't believe the chemists tell you to take paracetomal for a sore throat - hellooo? I can't even swallow my own saliva!! lol

Me too :( I have self diagnosed consumption!! Got a dr app at 5 feels like I'm swallowin glass. If the dr says paracetamol I may have to injure him x

They say it like paracetamol will just take it all away... rraarr!
LOL @ cant even swollow my own saliva - made me giggle hehe

Thanks for the honey and lemon idea, not sure i'll be able to stomach it but its worth a go x

I hope you feel better soon. I have days where i just feel like complete poo and wish i could just stay in bed all day. I just look forward to the weekends so i can have a lie in.

I hope you feel better soon. I have days where i just feel like complete poo and wish i could just stay in bed all day. I just look forward to the weekends so i can have a lie in.

oooooh, I'd love a lie in, with these light mornings and oh's alarm going off at 6am I'm up at the crack of dawn and can't go back to sleep lol :shrug:

An early night is deffo in order - night xx :sleep:

Aw bless you hun, I had a really bad cold last week and I couldnt breathe or sleep, ended up having to put a bit of Sinex up my nose just so I could try and sleep!

I was feeling like this last week. Went and sat in the bathroom for half an hour with the shower running. Cleared me up enough so could breath some. Then just slept all that I could. That is how I get over things I sleep them off medicine has never helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"