I Feel Like This Is My Month!!!

mod19

Reaction score
I know it sounds crazy, but I'm staying so positive and just feel like I will get my BFP this month! I know it's a very good possibility that I'll get a BFN, but I feel like nothing can ruin it for me this month.

Anyone else feel this way?

I've been taking my prenatals with extra calcium vitamins, using PreSeed, and have BD almost everyday (except for 2) since AF left! A little overkill? Maybe. But we both just want this so bad! I've even been online and have spiral pages full of names! Also, the KMart by us went out of business and everything was 95% off and bought some baby stuff (2 blankets, bottles, onesies, outfits, bed set) for only $5.21!!! I couldn't pass it up!

I know I must sound crazy, but I REALLY feel good about this!

Anyone else crazy like me? lol

I feel REALLY good about this month too for some reason. Before I *thought* I was pregnant. Got bfns and AF of course sad, but for some reason this month feels like the IT month. I hope so!! I would love to have a bfp before xmas. It would be soooo special :)

I feel the same way, I just thank God everyday for "giving me my bundle of joy" (I know may sound crazy) but I just love talking and thinking positive!!

I am 5 DPO and just keeping my fingers crossed, I have no idea if everything I am feeling now means anything and I would love to surprise people so I am not talking to any of the females I am close to haha.

I will pray for you that it is your month!! :)

That's how I've been feeling too! We took last month off, and I came back with renewed energy. It def has felt like the stars aligned for us this month, so I can only hope it'll be a 'positive' outcome! Good luck and baby dust to you!

I feel the same way, I just thank God everyday for "giving me my bundle of joy" (I know may sound crazy) but I just love talking and thinking positive!!

I am 5 DPO and just keeping my fingers crossed, I have no idea if everything I am feeling now means anything and I would love to surprise people so I am not talking to any of the females I am close to haha.

Im also keeping it a "secret" I dont want anybody to know. I havent told any of my friend and since OH and I are more ntnp he isnt really in the loop either. He is for whatever happens, although he knows of my addiction to bnb :) .. He calls me crazy for it. Haha, but yeah even if I get a bfp I want to try and hold off on telling until I confirm my blood doubled with the doctors. But I dont think I can keep it from OH. I will be too thrilled to have a bfp I know I will show him immediately!! Even if it means sending him a picture throught text. I will be over the moon. Ahhh :cloud9:

I hope you're right!! :dust:
I'm definitely not confident enough to start buying baby stuff yet.. but I am very cautiously optimistic this month. I'll put it this way - I've got the best chances of any month so far since I started TTC-ing for these reasons:
a) because I actually did ovulate
b) I caught ovulation on my opk and BD'ed a bunch over 4 days after my first + opk.

Im also keeping it a "secret" I dont want anybody to know. I havent told any of my friend and since OH and I are more ntnp he isnt really in the loop either. He is for whatever happens, although he knows of my addiction to bnb :) .. He calls me crazy for it. Haha, but yeah even if I get a bfp I want to try and hold off on telling until I confirm my blood doubled with the doctors. But I dont think I can keep it from OH. I will be too thrilled to have a bfp I know I will show him immediately!! Even if it means sending him a picture throught text. I will be over the moon. Ahhh :cloud9:

We haven't told anyone yet either, it's our little secret until I get those 2 lines! I wish all you ladies the best of luck!

I'm definitely not confident enough to start buying baby stuff yet.. but I am very cautiously optimistic this month. I'll put it this way - I've got the best chances of any month so far since I started TTC-ing for these reasons:
b) I caught ovulation on my opk and BD'ed a bunch over 4 days after my first + opk.

Exactly, I know some people who start buying babystuff, I am not that confident yet either. Nor will I ever be before my bfp. Lol

I told you I was crazy! lol

And yay on the ovulating! Seems like you timed the BDing right! Good luck!!!! xxx

Exactly, I know some people who start buying babystuff, I am not that confident yet either. Nor will I ever be before my bfp. Lol

lol I know I feel crazy for doing it! Oh well, if I don't get my BFP, my friends are also at the age to start having kids and my sister wants another one, so at least if I don't get a BFP, the items will still get homes :)

It's so tempting though sometimes!!

lol I know I feel crazy for doing it! Oh well, if I don't get my BFP, my friends are also at the age to start having kids and my sister wants another one, so at least if I don't get a BFP, the items will still get homes :)

Oh no I wasnt trying to call you crazy! lol

Oh no I wasnt trying to call you crazy! lol

lol Its all good. I FEEL crazy. But thats ok, it was only 5 bucks

I dont think thats crazy at all! Many people build their nursery well in advance of conceiving. I dont think there is anything wrong with that...especially if you find great deals like you just did! I have to say tho..im feeling cautiously optimistic about this month mostly because we bd'd so much at the right time and i just feel different this month. Only time will tell...i expect the worst but hope for the best =)

I dont think thats crazy at all! Many people build their nursery well in advance of conceiving. I dont think there is anything wrong with that...especially if you find great deals like you just did! I have to say tho..im feeling cautiously optimistic about this month mostly because we bd'd so much at the right time and i just feel different this month. Only time will tell...i expect the worst but hope for the best =)

My fingers are xxed for you!

Hello ladies. I am also trying to stay optimistic although i cant help feel blue sometimes that i dont really have major symptoms save for the vivid dreams... I got pregnant in June and we had baby danced only once that month. I did not even pay attention to the twoo week wait symptoms because i felt that was not the month for me as there would be less chance even though we had BD on my ovulation day. Then af didnt appear and i was convinced it was just late because i had no symptoms as well. Then three days later i got a BFP only to sadly end in a MC at 7 weeks... so its about the right timing of teh fertile season. Good luck to all ladies on this thread. Fx'ed for you

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm staying so positive and just feel like I will get my BFP this month! I know it's a very good possibility that I'll get a BFN, but I feel like nothing can ruin it for me this month.

I know I must sound crazy, but I REALLY feel good about this!

Anyone else crazy like me? lol

I know how you feel! Hopefully we're all right & get BFPs this month! And well done on the bargains :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"