i feel like total CRAP

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
Anyone else? I just feel dreadful. Forget about the tiredness, and aches, and general lethargy, and the nausea when i eat and if i dont eat, but i feel like ive been hit over the head with a wet sponge....lol:dohh:

Just tired and sore boobs but other than that ok, I remember 6 wks, felt like s**t!!!

mine is getting better but I still have days were I feel like puking all day long:(

:hugs: Yes, I'm feeling crap too. I think the wet sponge analogy is spot on.

But everyone keeps saying, it gets better from 12 weeks. I'm holding onto that...

Hi chicken, i feel like i have the worst hang (obviously not touched a drop) over ever that last few days, dizzy, sick, throbing head, tired doesnt come close, sore nipples and just feel all wrong :hugs: Hope its a good sign. XXX

Me too, feel like all i want to do is sleep and eat. Im so over it! Hope you feel better soon!

tHANKS ladies, yes i do hope its a good sign......

Basically from about weeks 5-6 (when all the symptoms kicked in) till about 10-11 weeks everyday I felt just like going to sleep and die. Every single day!
Finally around a week ago I started to get my love of life back. I still have my moments when I feel so dreadfully sick and tired that i just want to curl in a ball and die, but I get it less and less.

So at the moment the only thing I can say - take one day at a time and believe me, it is going to pass :hugs:

:hugs: its awful feeling like crap. Im nearly 37 weeks and i still feel like crap most of the time, hopefully you'll feel better soon though hun :hugs:

Haha, I know how you feel. Hopefully we both start feeling better SOON.

Yep, totally with you ahava! I feel like I've got a hangover all the time - sick, headachey, craving salty stodgy food, just wanna lie around on the sofa all the time! :)

*Big hugs for you*

E x

I had a three-week window of feeling good...but I think it's just ended :(

Sorry - but it may get better, it may not. And there is always some niggle.

Totally with you on this one!!

I'm in work too which makes it twice as bad!

I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Me too.. feelin crap seems to be the norm for me over the last couple of days.. I'm back at work today after just over a week off so that was a shock to my system as I did absolutely nothing all week :happydance: I'm gonna feel even worse tomorrow...

Bacon sarnies are calling me right now tho... :rofl:

:hugs: Hope you start to feel more normal soon. Second trimester is usually better and energy often does come back :)

Roll on 2nd Tri!!!!! :happydance:

yep....i feel like crap too....a combination of flu symptoms, and that feeling where you are at the point where you are totally drunk, and almost about to be ill....but hoping that you can just go and sleep it off.....

so glad the rest of my work team are off this week....my green sicky feeling can only be covered by so much make-up!

someone on another post wrote the worse u feel the better baby is doing! I like that idea because mine must be super baby as I feel CRAP! I have got spots where i have never had spots, my hair is a diaster i constantly feel sick and tired and I am holding onto 12 weeks when I hope it passes!!!! It is nice to know there are lots of us feeling rubbish! I had a jacket pot last night and my DH hasnt been eating properly as I havent so I started to cook him enchiladas and nearly threw up in the saucepan he carried it on and at least got a good meal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->