I feel Like.............

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:hissy:Someone Punched me in both my Boobies:hissy:

That is a good sign Babe x

Ive never wanted ouchie boobies more in my life! Bring It on....I hope this is it, but still only cd21 :lol:

I got sore boobies 4+ days after O day :D

Ohhhh I sooooo have my fingers crossed for you Suzy Fluzy

Fingers crossed this is ur month Suz! xx

Oh Suzy .. got everything crossed for you babe .. hope its your month! Loads of baby dust for you :hugs:

:) Me to. But Trying to not read into it. But I just have feelings that maybe this is it. Just seems so right. Does that make sense.

Makes sense, hun, with both DD's I just "knew" i was pg but didn't want to get hopes up in case i was wrong. Then went off coffeee and silly little things made me cry so I was pretty certain it would be bfp when i tested.

Really hope this is it for you hun, keeping everything crossed for a BFP for you hun.

:dust: keeping everything crossed for you Suz. When do you plan to test?

Hope this is it for you huni will keep everything crossed sending :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxx

when you going to test hun, got everything crossed for you xxx

I am only going to test if I am one day late. I will watch my chart and If i dont crash to low temps on CD28 like I did last month I will run to the store and Test. So we still have a few days wait. Well if I get symptoms you know I will also be testing. Or if I cant take the wait any more I will test. :rofl: Im going to try to wait as long as possible to test :lol:

:dust:
:dust:
I hope you get your BPF. I have my fingers crossed for you

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel