I feel pregnant (Very long)

Izzy124

Reaction score
So I'm 6 days away from my period (I think. My cycle can be off sometimes, usually 30 days though.) and I started getting weird cramps on the right side about 4 days ago. I've been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple months so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with anything, but it's been worse the past couple days. I was bent over a trash can gagging from the smell of chicken I was preparing at work today and had to hold my breath to finish it. I've also had moderate heartburn all day which I never get. This morning I actually thought it was the heater in the car burning my throat until I shut it off and realized my throat was still burning 10 minutes later. My boobs are sore but not horrible, just achy. I'm too hot all the time, sweets make me sick, I cry a lot now, I get a weird pulling feeling across what I assume is the top of my uterus, stomach pains behind my bellybutton, and sorry if tmi, but weird pinching feeling in what feels like my cervix. Not to mention I had to pee 12 times in a 10 hour shift today. Omg.

My coworker insisted I go get a pregnancy test but it was negative. Just want to know if anyone else is getting these symptoms or has had these symptoms this early on? Or could this just be crazy pms?

Before I tested I actually had really sore breasts for I think 1-2 weeks, it hurt mostly at night when I would try and turn over. I also noticed a very dull crampy feeling in my left side of my stomach normally where you would get period cramps but only on one side. My symptoms were out of the normal for me compared to other cycles so that’s what made me test and it was positive right away. I would say whatever seems out of the normal for you could be an indicator.

It sounds very promising. It's a bit to early to test but I wud give it another few days a 're test. Hope this is it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->