I feel pregnant...

nmpjcp2015

Raising Baby Sam :)
Reaction score
I feel pregnant. I'm going to test tomorrow morning, and I wanted to "write" it and tell someone. I don't want DH to know because I plan to surprise him. I'm currently about 10-11DPO. I'm not sure when I ovulated.

I've been having cramps for days and slightly tender boobs. I also have plenty of CM (which I usually do anyway), and I just "feel" pregnant.

If I were to test tomorrow on a dollar store test would I see a result? The only other test I have is an Equate version of FRER.

Don’t want to read and run but any news? With my first I was like that (literally looked at my x and said “hey I’m pregnant, it’s a girl” and he thought I was joking. 16 DPO and I POAS on a dollar store cheapy, got the faintest line (thought at this point maybe I was crazy) and then 3 days later I walked into work and immediately threw up.... yup was right and she is now almost 4

Don’t want to read and run but any news? With my first I was like that (literally looked at my x and said “hey I’m pregnant, it’s a girl” and he thought I was joking. 16 DPO and I POAS on a dollar store cheapy, got the faintest line (thought at this point maybe I was crazy) and then 3 days later I walked into work and immediately threw up.... yup was right and she is now almost 4

KELWAR - I took a test yesterday 11DPO and today 12 DPO with dollar store tests. Both negative. My stomach is crampy, boobs are tingling, I'm tired, and I just feel pregnant. I'm not going to test again until Saturday. AF is due Friday, so I'll technically be late and 16DPO because I don't want to waste another test. :ohh:

I'll update then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->