I feel rough

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I feel so exhausted tonight i just want to curl up an sleep, ive been feelin so sick today all day, an now im feelin dizzy! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Im craving ready salted crisps and cheese lol and ive gone completely off sweet stuff chocolate makes me want to puke :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Im so happy! :rofl:

Its amazing how feeling so crappy can make ou so happy isn't it?
get yourself a big bag of crisps and veg on sofa

try the vit b6 Soph, it really helped me, i feel great now

x

I went for a nap at 5 ... woke 2 hours later! I lie I was woke 2 hours later :rofl:

sophie :hugs: How nice is Walkers Ready Salted crisps at the moment?Yummy!:rofl:

sophie :hugs: How nice is Walkers Ready Salted crisps at the moment?Yummy!:rofl:

I really cant get enough of them lol
I had chips and cheese for my dinner yummy! :lol: Im gonna be humongous!
xx

try the vit b6 Soph, it really helped me, i feel great now

x

Do u just get them from anu chemist Layla?

Im so tired an feel exhausted but i cant seem to sleep :-k is anyone else like this? I went to bed at 8 tried to sleep but i just kept tossin an turning! lol

yeah any chemist sells it, it wont help with the tiredness so much but will with the sickness.

x

I feel fine today :( i dont want to feel fine lol!

aww sophie dont worry i spent all my pg being sick!

Im feeling crappy again now lol, i feel really angry and i keep giving the girl i work with evils lol! I want to go home now!!!! :hissy:

Im gonna use this to note all my symptoms down! lol
Lat night could not sleep for feelin sick today i feel sick an so tired and my boobs feel like they have been used as punch bags lol! Thing is i have still got AF pains and its worrying me is this normal? x

Yer - My cramps were up to around 6 weeks I'm sure of it then a week or 2 later I had an awful pain & I think it was to do with my bowels :blush: as everything was growing & being pushed about

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"