I feel so angry

third_bump

Reaction score
I miscarried on Friday. On a Friday my partner normally goes and collects his daughter from his ex and stays at his mums. It normally quite late and it doesn’t make any sense in driving late with a small child (it’s about an hour and 20 min drive)

this Friday as I miscarried in the morning, he came home and spent the day with me and then went and collected his daughter and stayed at his mums as usual.

I feel so angry that I was all alone. I keep picturing them all sitting around eating a meal together whilst I was alone at home, bleeding and crying

He is the most wonderful and supportive man ever, he is downstairs now making me breakfast and tea!

I dislike his mother and I thinks that’s why I feel so angry, she hasn’t said anything at all about this loss and I can’t quite understand why she thought it was ok he was there and not at home with me! Wouldn’t anyone suggest a change in plan in extreme circumstances?

sorry it’s jumbled i al just so upset and hormonal!

I am so so sorry your going through this and you feel alone, im glad your partner is helping you through though. Thinking of you x

I'm so sorry, I know the feeling kind of. Friday my husband had to be to the kids while I went to the ER and found out. I was mad he wasn't with me. Im still kind of mad, even though I know someone had to be with the kids. It just sucks. *hugs*

Thank you. I think sometimes it’s easier to be angry than sad x

I completely agree, I just want to scream at everyone. I know it's not right and I shouldn't be taking my emotions out on people who are trying to be here for me but I'm just so mad at everything.

I was alone with my loss in 09. DH was at work. I felt angry for a long time about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->