I feel so bad :(

:hug::hug:
know how you feel. ali feel off the sofa once. i felt terrible for days afterwards.

hope she's okay.

:hug:

One I put Lola in her bouncer on couch and forgot to put the strap on while I just quickly ran to the kitchen....she wriggled right out and fell on the floor. :(
I never felt worse!

Don't worry hun, there'll be a million accidents during they're lives!

Both matt and I have fallen down the stairs with joseph (not together lol). And i put him in his door bouncer quick one day, not noticing i had put it too far over to one side. He bounced straight into the door frame, he cried sooo much, i felt so guilty. I think we all do it hun xx

ow kerry your not a bad mum at all. these things happen! Are you all okay this morning?

ow kerry your not a bad mum at all. these things happen! Are you all okay this morning?

yes thanks... im so tired and think I have a cold coming on... courtney has a little bruise but nothing major!!

The flat is an absolute mess but I just dont have the motivation to clean it :(

[/QUOTE]

yes thanks... im so tired and think I have a cold coming on... courtney has a little bruise but nothing major!!

The flat is an absolute mess but I just dont have the motivation to clean it :([/QUOTE]

I totally know where you coming from! My house is a right mess but i just cant seem to be arsed to do anything. Everytime i do it it only gets trashed again anyway!!

Seth did that off the bed hun. He's a bit nuts now but I'm pretty sure thats down to genetics rather than a bump on the head.

Im sure she'll be fine hun but I know how upsetting it is. I still remember that thud now and it makes me feel sick.

xxx

Jack has fallen off the sofa once, his cry nearly broke my heart it was horrid! He's moving about so much now and is forever banging his head. These things happen.

Aww your not a bad mum. We all have these moments. It will also be the first of many accidents to come.

Olivia tripped up & banged her head on the door yesterday that her daddy forgot to shut. Immediatly a massive lump & bruise appeared on her head. I think i cried more than she did! Rung NHS direct & they said she will be fine as children are quite bouncy!

:hugs: You are not a bad mommy. These things do happen.

The other night I was putting sleeping Chase into his bed for the night and pretty much dropped him on his head. LOL That did wake him up!

awww huni, it makes u feel so bad doesnt it, but things like that happen,

Both matt and I have fallen down the stairs with joseph (not together lol). And i put him in his door bouncer quick one day, not noticing i had put it too far over to one side. He bounced straight into the door frame, he cried sooo much, i felt so guilty. I think we all do it hun xx

When I was little (think about 18 months old..) my mum took me upstairs and when she brought me back down she stepped over the stairgate thing and went flying down all the stairs and I got my arm caught in the stairgate at the bottom trying to escape. Didn't do me any harm, apparently I was giggling like crazy, my mum had a bit of a bang but she had cradled me so I was just having fun lol.

When I was about a year older than that (total guess, can only slightly remember this) my nana used to have a tiny kettle and my dad was holding me whilst making a cuppa for him and my mum and nana and the kettle slipped and covered me in the water. Didnt scar me or anything and ironically enough was in a kiddy nurses outfit!!

Kids are much stronger than even they realise, I think the problem with little'uns is that they don't realise that they could hurt themselves so they have no fear and do things grown ups wouldnt and end up hurting themselves.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->