I feel so confused!!

AshleeSP

Reaction score
So...my hubby and i have been trying for almost 2 years now to get pregnant. I have miscarried and I just when i feel like giving up this month i had a weird "period" now i write it like that because of a few reasons, i had no other period symptoms and all the sudden for 2 weeks straight before and during and before my nipples killed like absolutely killed i felt like they were being twisted 24/7 and now I usually have some nipple tenderness with my period but its very mild and only lasts a couple days and then randomly i brushed my teeth and used mouthwash and the taste of it made me feel absolutely sick and thats was it no other smells or tastes. And my emotions! God don't get me started! I have been crying over everything even right now i feel emotional writing this. Very out of the ordinary for me and that "period" Well my period always comes on very strong like the first day i use 8-10 super max tampons and 2 pads always always always never ever changes! Ive been stressed, had depression (before) and so on and so forth and that still never changed my period EVER! so this one its been weird its been on and off for the last 8 days and i think i used a couple tampons thats it but for the most part its never been more then i got to the bathroom and wipe and its there but the color is also different its brighter and also has brown in it if that makes sense. and then the last few days I have been very...lightheaded i guess you could say not all the time just sometimes and occasionally it will come with a headache and yes i am eating properly and everything. I dont want to get my hopes up again just to be disappointed. I did a hpt and it said negative. I dont know what to think. What do you all think?? Thanks in advance!!

How many dpo are you? It's possible you're pregnant and it's just too early to pick up yet on a test. With very sensitive tests (wondfo from Amazon) the earliest I had a positive was 11dpo. It didn't show up as positive on any of the store tests until 13/
13/14dpo.

It's also possible this is just an off month for you with your period- as frustrating as that is when you're ttc. Have you seen a doctor or gotten any tests since you've been trying so long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->