I Feel so lost ........

missywoo

Reaction score
Last week ( Wed ) I lost my little one at 12 weeks. The whole experience has left me shaken. Been with my partner for 15 years!!!!!! We didn't exactly try but weren't exactly careful and because we hadn't been caught for so long thought it wasn't meant to be. Then suddenly in August I discovered I was 5 weeks pregnant and we were overjoyed, told everyone immediately and started making plans fore the future. Last week I started bleeding and was inshock when at the doctors they told me they were sending for an ambulance to get me to hospital! I miscarried the night before I was due to have had my 12 week scan and instead of going for a lovely scan to see the heartbeat for the first time I was going to check it had all gone. I just feel like I'm not meant to be a mum now and why did I have to go through this? I was so happy before I got pregnant, getting pregnant was the icing on the cake and now I'm left feeling devastated and pining for my baby.
Why does life have to be so cruel. I had never thought about miscarriage before and my heart really does go out to everyone who has experienced this, none of you deserve it and I know you would all make the best mums in the world as your babies are so wanted x

I am so sorry for your loss. M/C is a heartwrenching shocking horrible event that you will never forget, but with time, it does get easier. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you don't give up hope and get discouraged. I'm sure your meant to be a mum, just might take a little time before it happens. Sending lots of hugs. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I too m/c last wednesday and it hurts like hell. I've never known sadness like it. Please don't give up hope, I'm sure you'll be a mummy one day. You're in my prayers :hugs:

When the angel opened the book of life,
She wrote your date of birth,
Then sighing as she closed the book,
Said, "Too beautiful for Earth"

I understand how devestated you feel right now, it does get easier but it's an emotional journey. We are all here for you, just take each day as it comes :hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much for your kind words xx
I have been absolutely gobsmacked by how many women this has happened to! I don't really understand why it isn't openly talked about , I guess people just don't tell people they are pregnant generally until after they feel it's 'safe'. I thought that we had told people too early but now I'm so glad we did or we would be going through this alone and I have had so much support from everyone I can't imagine what it would have been like if I hadn't told friends or family x
Going back to work tomorrow which I think will be hard so wish me luck x

I'm so sorry that you're going through this hun. :hug:

Sending all my love to you and your OH

so sorry for your loss, its the worst thing in the world, hope you are feeling better soon xx

am so sorry for your loss.....take care....and please keep talking to us......:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->