I feel so low! How can i feel like this so early on in pregnancy!

vixta

Reaction score
I woke up today feeling so low and depressed, i have stayed in bed all day and i dont wanna talk to anyone!
My kids are driving me mad too... i am going out of my mind with this feeling of stress and anxiety!
Is this normal so early on in pregnancy???:cry:

I'm a right there with you! I've had a rotten day today. I just wanna hide away from the world and my kids have also drove me nuts. If it weren't for the fact that they go back to school on thursday, I'd go insane. I feel rough as anything and just wanna climb into bed and sleep for a week. I'm also very low. It's them lovely hormones I'm afraid. I cant' wait to get into second trimester!

Its horrible isnt it! this is my 3rd pregnancy so you think i should be used to this by now! ( but then again my youngest is 6 so its been a while)!
My heart goes out to anyone feeling like this... i feel like i am going to have a nervous breakdown!:cry:
My kids go back to school tommorrow so it wont be so bad but i just dread to see what mood i am going to be in when i wake in the morning!

This is my 5th baby and I'm really struggling physically and emotionally with this one. I feel like it's totally draining me and I'm finding it hard to cope with day to day tasks and simple things like getting the washing up done! It's daft I know. I just hope it passes soon and I get some energy back soon. I'm dreading getting up early to get them all ready for school. It takes me till 11am to get sorted as it is!

its strange how every pregnancy is different! this one is knocking me for six and i am only 5 weeks 4 days ! i hope u feel better soon hun xx

Yeah this is my 2nd one and i feel more emotionally and physically drained than last time! My heart goes our to all you ladies feeling the same. So blergh today! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->