i feel so silly

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
i was in petrol staion wanting to fill up my water for wipes and have only had this car for six month and i could not find the thingey to pop my bonnet :dohh: so people are wating to use it and am like :dohh: i dont no how to pop my bonnet and two builders helped me in the end ,its on the passangers side not drivers side :dohh:, any way bonett is open ,but :dohh: where do i put the water :dohh: then i found it :dohh: then i cold not put my bonett down probley :dohh: i have very felt so silly and embarced in all my life , i have only had the car 6 moths and never new where to pop my bonnet :dohh:

Attachments

• ad8e_12 my car (Large).jpg
    ad8e_12 my car (Large).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 14
I did the same thing with my petrol cap, OH usually does it. I gave up. :rofl:

aww bless ya i now nothing about cars x

It was kinda embarassing actually. There was some one filing up in front of me so i couldn't drive off till they did. The person behind me must have thought i was a right tosser just parking at a petrol pump

It was kinda embarassing actually. There was some one filing up in front of me so i couldn't drive off till they did. The person behind me must have thought i was a right tosser just parking at a petrol pump

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've swapped cars with my hubby towards the end of pregnancy, as I can't get in and out of mine anymore:rofl:

The petrol light suddenly flashed the other day, so I shot into the next garage. Then I realsied I didn't know how to popo the petrol cap!! Luckily it's in the same place as mine - or that could have been embarrasing too!!:blush:

I'm not saying a word, i could talk you inside and out of a car lol

Here a little tip though ... French and Japanese cars, everythings on the opposite side lol

:rofl: oh sweetie don't worry we've all done it, when i first got my new car i spent 20mins trying to find the back window wiper - only to be told by OH it doesn't have one! :dohh:
gorgeous car btw :) love the colour :)
he's my first baby - excuse the huge bump - it was my due date :) - and if i'd been smart i'd notice how round the back window is, so theres no need for a wiper :dohh::blush:

Attachments

• bug.jpg
    bug.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 7

Here a little tip though ... French and Japanese cars, everythings on the opposite side lol

Well I never knew that.
NOTE TO SELF:
Everything is on the opposite side to normal in the clio.
Wait, what side is everything on in english etc cars? :rofl:

Well I never knew that.
NOTE TO SELF:

oh yes, my mum has a japanese car, im always putting on the wipers rather than indicating!! :dohh:

:rofl: oh sweetie don't worry we've all done it, when i first got my new car i spent 20mins trying to find the back window wiper - only to be told by OH it doesn't have one! :dohh:
gorgeous car btw :) love the colour :)
he's my first baby - excuse the huge bump - it was my due date :) - and if i'd been smart i'd notice how round the back window is, so theres no need for a wiper :dohh::blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I never knew that.
NOTE TO SELF:

oh yes, my mum has a japanese car, im always putting on the wipers rather than indicating!! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

Well I never knew that.
NOTE TO SELF:

thats what i had before a clio i had a clio for 10 years

Another tip ...

When your in the car and need petrol but have forgotten what side your petrol cap is on, look at the petrol light on your dashboard. Whichever way the nozzle points is the side your petrol cap is on!!

Im full of useless information like that lol

Another tip ...

When your in the car and need petrol but have forgotten what side your petrol cap is on, look at the petrol light on your dashboard. Whichever way the nozzle points is the side your petrol cap is on!!

wish i new before hand :rofl: i wander what thos guys were thinking :rofl:

Another tip ...

thats so useful thanks pp :hugs: (you would believe my OH works for his fathers company which is the motor trade/alloy wheels :blush: though james deals with trade and sales :dohh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->