i feel terrible i dont know what to do....

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
well when i was younger (17) i suffered with panic attacks that took over my life, long story as to why but basically was because of the twat i was with who thought i was fat and without me knowing put anphetamines (speed) in my tea to stop me eating, as a result suffered terribly with attacks daily, anyway when i finally left him i had to have counselling for a while and i was fine....

until a week after having Max i used some hair dye and had a mad allergic reaction to it, having to call ambulance and everything, throat was swelling, heart was pounding and tounge was swelling, eyes has blistered up and to top it all off the reaction triggered my asthma off which i havent had for 10 years causing me to have an asthma attack at the same time and i was so bad i thought i was going to die! very scary!

since then everytime i take a tablet be it neurofen (which i take all the time) the mini pill ( which i was on b4 max) cream the doc prescribed for my dry skin literally enything - i even thought i was going to pass out after having prawns yesterday as i had got it into my head that i could be allergic, i get all hot, sweaty, shaking, eyes go blurry, heart races and i feel like i need to run away from the situation, which is a full blown anxiety/panic attack. i dont really want to go to the gp as i dont want him to slam me onto pills or think i am not capable of looking after my children.

i just dont know what to do, they start when i am left alone, if the children are awake i have to go out or somehow i distract myself but if i am on my own i am awful, my hubby is working nights at the mo too and its even worse.

any advice anyone else suffer from this????? please dont think i am crazy cos i am not! lol xxxx

Honey, you are by no means crazy!! This is just a symptom of your past. Have you ever had councelling? I had CBT due some events in my past leading to awful panic atacks and it really helped me. Go and see your gp, who should refer you to someone that can help. I hope you get some help babes - it can rule your life if you let it.
PM me if you need to. x x :hug:

:hugs: Of course you're not crazy. Panic attacks are a very normal response to all you've been through, which sounds horrific. I agree with Kat, go and talk to your GP. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"