I fell down the stairs : ( UPDATED PG 4)

I'm sure everything's ok hun...better to go in to be minitored just to ease you worries.
Let us know how you get on. :hug::hug:

xxx

((((HUGS)))) Hope you are ok hun xxx
Let us know how you get on xxx

Hope everything is ok, you have done right thing in going to hospital.

Im sure the baby will be fine but I would think they need to check your back to for your own health.

A lady I used to work with fell down the stairs whilst she was heavily pregnant and has had problems with her spine all her life because the doctors didn't treat her properly (although this was nearly 30 years ago so Im hoping the doctors are a bit more on the ball now) xxxx

Hope your ok hun!

Have just sent her a text see if she's ok, know she has other buddies I think, but got to check :)

Got a text, she's still in being monitored but Leo seem's fine, her back is killing though!

Glad Leo is well, and bless her poor back x

:hugs: I hope all is well with her!!! I am glad she went in to be monitored. Feel better soon!!!:hug:

Hi hun, hope you are both ok.

Sending you lots of hugs.

Lynn xx

hope your feeling better x

Hi girls. We are both fine! Got in pretty late last night. It took them over an hour to see us, the stupid girl on reception didnt bother to tell the mw in charge we had arrived! Can you beleive that! Ant was going mental!

Anyway they monitored me and leo was kicking and wriggling away as he usually does so hes perfectly ok:happydance: Ive pulled all sorts of muscles I didnt know existed lol, they checked for nerve damage as I couldnt feel one of my legs for a while :shock: but all seems ok.

Ive been sent home on complete rest as If I hope to be induced next week my back has to be better! Oh and Ive been given a kick chart to keep an eye on leo's movements.

Thanks for all your well wishes, and Sammie for the lovely text! :hugs:

Sorry u had to wait so long BUT so glad everything is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"