I fell down the stairs : ( UPDATED PG 4)

Its not set in stone yet Sammie.

Induction at 39 weeks is definate, as this was agreed when I was 32 weeks after my first growth scan. But the consultant said to me 'our AIM is to induce at 39 weeks depending on babys not grown huge at next scan at 36 weeks' He then left it in my mw's hands to arrange nearer the time.
Anyway I had my 36 week scan and discovered he was estimated at 8.8 lbs then plus my SPD has been getting progressively worse. So at my last mw app last monday she was gonna ring and book my induction for 39 weeks but I asked her if there was anyway I could be induced at 38 instead, as I was with my last dd. So she made me an app with one of my consultants team for this tuesday to discuss earlier induction (38 weeks). Prob could be I wont see my consultant, it will be a registrar so it all depends on his views and wether I can convince him to do it. If he says no, absolutely not then I will get my date for 39 week induction on tue.
Do I make sense! lol.

Yey I am so happy all is ok. Big hugs to ya guys <3 <3

Induction at 38 could be very soon then, unless in other thread it is your clearout and you go au naturel !

Glad everything's OK & Good Luck for next week!

Glad everything is OK - aside from the pulled muscles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->