I fell down the stairs

P

princess_vix

:hissy: was in such a state last night.

Anyway OH lives in flats and the he lives at the top and we had my dog with us and i decided to go and let him out.
The light downstairs in the hallway of flats was broken and it was pitch black and couldn't see bottom three stairs...so what happens?
I miss them. :hissy:

The pain was horrendous my whole foot caved in sideways fourtunately i went forward and landed on the foot and not bump! (thought think bump was shocked he didn't kick for a while bless him)

Anyway i ended up screaming to OH that i'd fallen down the stairs,don't think i've ever seen him run so fast or not laugh when i've told him i hurt myself.
Bless him though he carried me upstairs,poor thing!

Off i went to A&E,and the x-rayed me,even though you're not supposed to be x-rayed pregnant but because i'm due monday they said the risk is minimal and they covered me well.

Anyway thankgod,it is just very badly sprained,thankgod(imagine going into labour with broken ankle)
So am now on crutches which are suprisingly hard to use heavily pregnant:rofl:

but it hurts :hissy:

Anyway just thought i'd write it down lol!

Aww no *hugs*

Glad it's nothing serious and you and LO are okay

I was pretty scared actually it happened like slow mo,then next thing i was on the floor.
I think his flat mate must of thought what the hell is she doing.
Sounds like a bloody elephant!!

Hahaha

Aww hun, how horrible, Im so pleased you are both okay, take care :hugs: XX

thats awful, hope you feel better soon. take it easy x

Very scary when this happens. I feel down the stairs onto my back a few months ago. Glad all is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->