I fell over ...

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
I don't even know how it happened .. I just went over my ankle and landed in my hands and knees but I still can't help but worry myself sick :cry:

oh no! Maybe a dizzy spell?!

I think if you landed on your hands and knees you're probably okay but you might call and check with your doctor about the spell. But I've read its normal. :hugs:

Hey yeah my mum asked if i was dizzy and I dunno I can't say I was dizzy as in the room spinning or anything but my vision just went blurred? I really just don't know? I think I might call the doctor tomorrow I might have to anyways so he can have a look at my ankle :/ tbh I don't care about that part I'm just worried that I've done baby some harm :cry: My mum did say she fell when she was pregnant with me and well I was fine so that makes me feel a bit better just ... I just can't help but feel so stupid for falling over and worried I dunno :/

Thanks for your response though :flower:

Do not worry! the baby is well protected right now. You should call your doctor if you are worried, but I'm sure you are fine. Have you had any pain or spotting?

You're fine. Baby is so well protected at this point. At 15 weeks with my DD I missed the last step of the stairs and fell but landed on legs/ankle and hands. DD was fine. She's almost a 15 month old now

Nope I've had nothing like that thank God! I'm just such a worrier I feel like I'm waiting for it to happen :dohh: I think if i get through tonight and today with no unusual discomfort and no spotting or anything I will be able to stop worrying and forgive myself! Deffo going to the doctors though just to be safe, plus my ankle is killing me so il have to go anyways! :flower:

I fell down a full flight of steps at 39 weeks. Everything was fine. A little rough and tumble doesn't hurt the baby. If your stomach was taking the impact and trauma then I'd be concerned.

I fell over onto my hands & knees in snow when I was about 22 weeks with ds1, everything was ok :) Speak to your doctor if you are worried though to stop yourself freaking out. x

Thanks for the feedback ladies :flower: seen my doctor today and he's not concerned about baby at all as I didn't hit my tummy and the fact that I've had no unusual discomfort or pain or any bleeding thank God! But turns out I've definitely sprained my ankle and possibly broken a few wee bones but they can't send me for an X-ray because if the pregnancy :dohh: so the doctor has just given me some pain relief etc and we just have to wait to see if it heals on its own and if not he said we are going to have to rethink what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->