I figured out how to enhance them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOOK

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
okay so i FINALLY figured out how to enhance/tweek them and I am excited. My SO says he sees the lines but there are no color to them and it is just because of the chemicals in the test :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• edited1.jpg
    edited1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 60
  • edited2.jpg
    edited2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 36
  • edited3.jpg
    edited3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 44
  • edited5.jpg
    edited5.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 38
  • edited6.jpg
    edited6.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 25
sorry hun cant see anything on the FRER but something is catching my eye on the other test!
fx :flower:

How many dpo are you? I think I see something on both but it could still be too early.

ITS THERE!!! yippee i see it on dollar store test thebest

Thanks hun but I give up at this point. My head hurts and I am not feeling the greatest, just drained. I have one more FRER and i will probably take it tomorrow then more than likely no more unless AF doesnt show on time.

It's still so early. I'm sure I've replied on one of your other posts an said I can see it? Don't be discouraged as it's very early still hun

Girl this is your bfp..I know it's hard imagine my case lines on some and none on others and I have irregular cycles....good luck

Girl this is your bfp..I know it's hard imagine my case lines on some and none on others and I have irregular cycles....good luck

Thanks hun but I am not feeling so sure about that. I just do not want to get my hopes up!!!

trust me i know!! just dont get your hopes up then when it is a clear bfp you will be extremely excited.. but i see it... im feeling same way im tired of buying all these tests and some havelines

trust me i know!! just dont get your hopes up then when it is a clear bfp you will be extremely excited.. but i see it... im feeling same way im tired of buying all these tests and some havelines

Yes, but you have had some obvious lines so I have no idea what is going on with yours. mine are barely even visible :(

And too I get lines,on some not others that's no God sign you have consistent lines

And too I get lines,on some not others that's no God sign you have consistent lines

yes but I have been testing for while now and they do not seem to be getting darker so i am guessing its just antibody strip, evaps, indent lines or something

me too i think i keep getting evaps and indents, took a frer took it out of case looked like an indent but on the pic looked like a line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->