I finally FINALLY get to move over!!

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
i know I've not posted here in a long time, I got so saddened seeing all the ladies come and go without knowing if I'd ever get to join them. Obviously happy for everyone, but you all know what I mean I'm sure.

Anyway, after three years of hoping, my DH has finally agreed to leave it up to the fates. I'll be CD1 either today or tomorrow and officially on my way to adding our third and last baby (if fate allows!)

Prior to the last year I posted quite a bit here so if anyone remembers me, thank you for putting up with me and I'll see you on the other side! :)

Good luck and congrats!! Hope you get your BFP quickly and have an easy pregnancy! :flower:

Congratulations. I remember you! I was here with you a whole ago, moved to ntnp and had an ectopic and now my partner has cold feet so I'm back!

All the best x

I remember you, good luck ttc! Glad you are finally on your journey

Congratulations. I remember you! I was here with you a whole ago, moved to ntnp and had an ectopic and now my partner has cold feet so I'm back!

All the best x

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I hope your partner comes around again, loss makes them feel so helpless. And us! Sending you love x

good luck sausages! hope your stay in TTC is a short one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->