I find out today if my hCG levels went up...nervous

D

dreamer1978

So, last week, I had (TMI) light brown spotting for two days. Went to the ob/gyn, and he said everything seemed fine. He gave me a blood test. My hCG levels were 39, and my progesterone was 21.4. That was at three weeks/two days pregnant.

I went yesterday because I had my "maternity visit" and they said that they wanted to do another blood test BEFORE my maternity visit, to make sure that my levels went up...which made me a bit sad. I knew that I needed another blood test. I actually went last Friday, but the doctor forgot to put the orders in, so I didn't get it.

Anyway, I'm WORRIED here. I call in six hours and ten minutes to find out if everything is okay. I still do feel pregnant. I have had a lot of symptoms very early on, which the doc said is normal for some. I have still been taking pregnancy tests, and my lines have gotten progressively darker. But, now they're all darker than the control line, so I can't use them to see if it's going up.

Thanks for reading. Please say a prayer for me or keep me in your thoughts. I am an EMOTIONAL mess...

praying for you! let me know how you go! sounds like things are fine, the lines wouldn't ahve been getting darker if the spotting was the beginning of a miscarriage.

Thanks, Starnicole. I hope that they went up. Ugh. This is all that I can think about. I will post my levels when I talk to the doctor. I'm in the USA, and I have been looking for the CB Easy Digital with Conception Indicator, but can't find it anywhere:( But, I'll find out today either way.

Thank you for your support. Don't know what I would do without everyone here!

Good luck, hun! I know what you are feeling.
I got my bloodwork done yesterday at 3+6 and my hcg levels were 176...Now I have to wait till Friday to get more bloodwork to see if they have gone up like they are supposed to. I'm a nervous wreck! It's still so early!
Praying for a healthy pregnancy for both of us.

I am at the same point as you ladies, but I have not had any blood work done... should I be doing? I haven't had a maternity visit? I have had a docs appointment but that was it.

I am in EXACTLY the same boat as you...actually; I was about to come and post about the same thing.
This pregnancy is all we've wanted for three years!!

My levels at 13dpo were 33 and while that looked normal to high on the charts I checked online, the doctor called me "barely pregnant" and said the level was low.
I'm going in an hour or so to get a second blood test, today being exactly a week later.
I've ALSO been doing subsequent HPTs and have watched the lines get progressivly darker...from a barely visible faint pink line to this morning's line that was exactly as dark as the control line...all in one week. I'm assuming that's a good thing!
Of course, too high can always be a problem, too...eek! I did take clomid and would be thrilled with twins! BUT I'll take what I can get ^_^
Lots of hope for both of us!!

Thank you so much for all of the support! They went up to 2900 miu and the doctor said that that is great. So, fx for everything else there is to worry about! Seems like there's always something.

I hope that your levels go up quickly! I would write more, but I'm falling asleep, so it's hard to write right now!

:hugs:

Dreamer

Yay! That's awesome! Congrats girl!

Question for everyone:
Did any of you experience menstrual-like cramps? I have been feeling these for the past 3 days (AF was due yesterday) obviously it didn't show.... but is it still normal to feel the cramps? I'm really worried about it.

Hi hun I had tons of cramping early on. Its just your womb preparing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->