I forget what it was like...

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
before I was pregnant! I can't remember what it feels like to wear jeans without a button and zipper, to have my boobs out past my stomach instead of the other way around, to not get kicked, to be able to sleep like a normal human being, to be able to walk without waddling. And what did I do with my time!? I mean, I must have done something besides sit on my ass on BnB all day and just be pregnant :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Before BnB, I sat on my ass on crime forums. LOL

You're so right! I was just thinking yesterday how quickly we all seem to become accustomed to the changes. It no longer upsets me that I visit the bathroom about three times an hour; I just go, it's as though it was always this way. Waddling has become a way of life, and I can't remember not having a sore back.

I wonder if it's going to feel strange when we're no longer pregnant - I won't miss the discomfort, but is it going to be weird to be able to see my feet again?

You mean there was a life before this? I've forgotten it already!!:rofl:

Me too! i think i might miss LO squirming about though...and being able to eat what i like :rofl:

i know the feeling, i just wanna be able to sleep on my tummy again haha x

Yeap i've forgotten too ... i want to remember i want to remember lol!!

LOL i'm with ya there. I was talking to someone the other day who said 'Wow you're pregnancy has gone so fast and I thought :saywhat: I feel like i've been pregnant for 2 years and i've still got 5 weeks to go!

Seriously, neither can i. I'm going to be walking around with my flies undone because I'm not going to be used to having to remember them.

What was it like before all this? How do you walk in heels? What is it like not trying your own clothes on for size and bump coverage?

I have now also been with my OH as a pregnant woman longer than not. Bet he doesn't remember me with normal hormon levels and a flat stomach. poor thing.

Omg I know what you mean. What does it feel like to not have something wriggling inside all the time? What does it feel like to climb the stairs without struggling? What does it feel like to get out the bath without feeling like I'm lifting a lorry out? Oh I so cannot wait to be back to my old self. . . :shock: It's gonna feel like I'm floating on air lol. No heavy lump sticking out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->