I forgot an intro!

Mark&Annie

Reaction score
Hi all, I've posted a couple of times, first panicing, then an early scan yesterday put my mind at ease :D

We are 7w 4d now, ooooo!

Anyhoo, I'm from Newcastle and work as a vet nurse. Also do graphic design on the side as that was my first career.

I adore my dogs, I show two of them Rowdy and Breeze, they are Pointers and I have a Beagle called Pixi who does Agility and Flyball.
I also have four cats, Kaiko, Enzo, Fergal and Tally. Plus 2 chickens, 2 rabbits and 2 turtles.

We're always busy and love outdoorsy stuff.

Although this wasn't planned as such, we weren't trying not to, so it was kind of unspoken that if it happened, we would be happy, and we are!

Just getting to grips with my progressively worsening symptoms, but having read through this site, they're fairly mild complaints so still just staying grateful at the mo. I'll see if I still think that when it wants to exit in 7 1/2 months- terror :shock:

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to BnB!!! I love animals too. They will help to ease your mind on those crazy days, I know my two dogs help a lot!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->