I forgot how much this sucked :(

AdriansMama

Mama to 3 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Well I'm in my first 2ww ttc #3 after depo AGIAN! How could I be so stupid to go on depo again? I am 10 dpo and had a lot of symptoms in the beginning of the 2ww but now they're all gone and I'm stuck with 3 bfns :( I'm out this month I just know it ! And I'm not even 100% sure of when AF will come ... Just feeling really down and out today and thinking of waiting to try until I know for sure AF is going to be regular :cry: I just feel like I'm giving up on having #2 and #3 be "babies" together .

I was ntnp and began actively trying, using opks and analysing everything once AF was regular, 13 months after depo! It will be 2 years since shot this November :|

How long has it been since your last shot? I don't think I will ever go back on BC never mind depo!!!

Preach! I hear you sista! This was one of the reasons why I stopped ttc so hard - I was becoming so obsessive about timing & then there was the obsessing over every tiny 'symptom'. The 2ww is evil.

I conceived baby #2 16 months after depo but 12 months of that were ntnp to let my cycles regulate and then 4 months of ttc . I am almost 2 months past when I should have gotten my last injection now but I took 10 bc pills afterwards that made my milk supply drop so I stopped them . Then they forced Breakthrough bleeding which my doctor said could in turn force ovulation . I had symptoms of O right at the right time and got my hopes up :( I have read a lot of women that got pregnant quickly when using the pill after depo and I guess I just thought maybe I could be one of them ... Think I'm going to switch to the waiting to try forum for a while as much as it pains me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->