I found baby's heart beat on Doppler!!!

laila 44

Reaction score
Wrote a thread a few days ago saying I couldn't find it but with helpful tips from you lovelies I found it this morning in under 2 minutes!!! Clear as day... Chugging away. Makes it all worth it xx

What a beautiful sound to hear...music to the ear's.Congrats Laila 44.

I remember when I heard my first I laughed with joy

It really is the best. I couldn't believe my ears!!!

Great! Doppler made my first tri bearable! I only used it once every 3 days til I cld hear the hb & then I was reassured again.

I had one for all my pregnancies it really keeps me sane... ESP after a mmc!! Xx

Good deal!! So glad!!! It is reassuring especially after mmc's!

omg I got goosebumps for you Laila, that is so exciting! Nothing provides peace better than being able to hear that sound whenever you want!!!! Yayaya! :)

omg I got goosebumps for you Laila, that is so exciting! Nothing provides peace better than being able to hear that sound whenever you want!!!! Yayaya! :)

Aw thanks girl xx means a lot. Still not "out of the woods" so to speak but it did reassure me for today lol

That's great!!!

What's the earliest that you would hear heartbeat on Doppler?

For me it's been consistently 8+5 weeks even at Dr xx

I tried Today I am 9 weeks tomorrow , by menstration dates
Wht tips helped u hun , 😊

For me it was moving the probe super slowely and sometimes angling it. I always search super low near my pubic bone and make my way from left to right super slow. Once I locate my HB I can recognize baby's very quickly it sounds like a choo choo train... Look very low down and angle the probe when u can... That's what helped me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->