I gave in and bought something already

J

JayleighAnn

Oh's cousin's OH (if you get me lol) sold me 8 washable pocket nappies (birth-potty) with about 20 adujustable(sp?) boosters, 5 fleece liners and 2 rolls of paper liners

All for £40!!

I couldnt resist buying them off her :blush:

Everyone who knows about the pregnancy keeps moaning and groaning at me about now buying until after such-and-such a time.

Well sod them, I had to buy these they were such a good offer lol

we have spent a fortune so far and we dont even know the sex! x

Oooh bargain! id have brought them to hun xxx

Lol we also have a bath bouncer off my aunty :blush: underneath our bed is gonna get really full with little bits and bobs for bubba

Ignore everyone else go for it :D
If youre prepared earlier on then you dont need to worry at the last minute and you have more money to put towards something like pampering yourself nearer the end when you feel like crap lol.

Yup lol we're also entitled (although only just) to the sure start grant, so that's gunna help us out

Aw, dont listen to other people, I am exactly the same. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, and today in my lunch break i went to the pound shop to get some cleaning wipes but before i knew it i was at the baby section and i bought 3 tiny pairs of socks, 2 vests and a winnie the pooh cutlery set all for 3 quid! pound shops are great.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->