I give the F up!!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Aargh I'm so mad. After three weeks of hell trying to get a new bed order sorted I finally didnt have to sleep on the floor. Guess what, we are now back on the floor as the bed just snapped! I'm 38 weeks, very uncomfortable with two slipped discs and haven't even got my cot built. I hope I'm not hurting my little one being stressed out but I could just cry! I just wanted to have my flump come home to a nice room with a happy mum and dad. Sorry for the rant ladies, just frustrated :-/ xxx

Our bed broke earlier this week and I spent 2 days going from shop to shop trying to find one that fitted what we needed, so didn't need that stress so I feel your pain! Hope it gets sorted soon x

It's a total pain isn't it?! I've ordered a new one so fingers crossed I get a comfy sleep soon. Xxx

That's ridiculous. After everything you've been through you deserve a decent nights sleep. I know it may be stressful but make sure you demand your money back and compensation. It's downright disgusting. Even for a non pregnant person. That fact that you are (heavily) pregnant and have on going back issues just makes it worse and adds to the stress and injustification of it all.

Hopefully good news will come your way soon. X

I've sent off a very annoyed email to the company demanding my money back and requested they pay the delivery costs of my new bed as it has cost me £18 for rush delivery (planned for Tuesday) so just going to wit and see what happens. I will deff get my money back! Yeah it's a total joke, for anyone at all, never mind someone who is ready to pop. Which now, I'm hoping I go to term or further so I have time to sort the house out. How's your bed doing? Xxx

Hopefully they will you that. It's the least they can do.

My bed is still standing. Creaks with every movement and I can't figure out why, lol. Might be something to do with the mattress too, it needs replacing but seeing as I'm now overdue, not a priority. Lol. Plus, you can guarantee that if we buy a new mattress now, my waters will go and ruin it. :haha:

How is everything else going?

Yeah that's true lol. You don't want that happening! You happy or fed up overdue? I keep changing my mind about things. One minute I want baby out, next I want to keep my flump in there, mainly as I worry about labour lol. Everything else going good, with you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->