i give up

E

EHM

i've had enough, after my mc last month i never realised it would be so hard this month waiting to see if i get that positive, i'm sick of symptom spotting my addiction of poas, might stop ttc for a while.:cry:

oh dont give up hun, your time will come again and when it comes you will have a very good sticky

awww sweetie....I know, it can be downright depressing sometimes. I hope you get your PMA back and heck, if you need to take a break, than by all means, do what you need to do.

Good luck sweetie. I'll be around here in one form or another.

Right after a mc the disappointment of :bfn: looms large. TTC is really a lot of ups and downs. It does get easier over time. I stopped all POAS, and it helped. Not like it helped me get a :bfp: but it's more bearable. Give yourself a few days of peace and think about it again when the AF hormones are gone. :hugs:

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

wanted to share this quote with you - your time will come.

I know what you are going through I have been with my dh for almost 10 years and have yet to become pg. We have just now really started trying (temping, charting, opks) and sometimes I find myself wanting a miscarriage just to say we were pg. TTC is hard and it hurts but I am in it til I get my precious miracle and I know thats what you want too.

Hang in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->