i give up

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by EHM, Sep 1, 2009.

1. EHM

EHM Guest

i've had enough, after my mc last month i never realised it would be so hard this month waiting to see if i get that positive, i'm sick of symptom spotting my addiction of poas, might stop ttc for a while.:cry:

2. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

oh dont give up hun, your time will come again and when it comes you will have a very good sticky

3. BumpyCake

BumpyCake Preggers with #1

awww sweetie....I know, it can be downright depressing sometimes. I hope you get your PMA back and heck, if you need to take a break, than by all means, do what you need to do.

Good luck sweetie. I'll be around here in one form or another.

4. Diana_

Diana_ TTC on Clomid round 4

Right after a mc the disappointment of :bfn: looms large. TTC is really a lot of ups and downs. It does get easier over time. I stopped all POAS, and it helped. Not like it helped me get a :bfp: but it's more bearable. Give yourself a few days of peace and think about it again when the AF hormones are gone. :hugs:

5. willbamom1day

willbamom1day Truly blessed - I'm a mom

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

wanted to share this quote with you - your time will come.

I know what you are going through I have been with my dh for almost 10 years and have yet to become pg. We have just now really started trying (temping, charting, opks) and sometimes I find myself wanting a miscarriage just to say we were pg. TTC is hard and it hurts but I am in it til I get my precious miracle and I know thats what you want too.

Hang in there :hugs: