i got a bfp

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
hiya just thought i start a new thread because i didnt knw , lol. but yer i got a bpf about an hour ago, so that should put me to 4weeks and 5days, lol. do any of you knw any good places to get pregnancy tickers frm. i hope there will be more of you joinin me with the bpf this month. good luck and :dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
to you all x x x

congratulations! have a happy and healthy 9 months

That great news Happpy and healthy 9 months hun xx:hugs:
Did you test before today?? xx

That great news Happpy and healthy 9 months hun xx:hugs:
Did you test before today?? xx

thank you all, and i didnt test b4 2day, because i actually thought my af was goin to start because of the pains i was gettin, but then i was sick and my sore boobs kept getting worser and bigger,

Congrats hun!

your ticker says CD5.. was af late when you tested? Im 4 days late now.. hope im joining you soon! (and all the other girls waiting for their BFP's :D)

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy hun!

xxx

oo sorry i remember your other thread now saying you was late lol

xx

yer i was due af on the 3rd of april, but after i missed it the first day sumin was telling me that i was, so i held out because when i was preg with my daughter i actually tested positive wen i was 14 days late and that was only a really faint line so i thought id wait it out, but i tested 2night and it wasnt the same coulor as control line but it was a nice clear positive line, so i hope you will get your bpf, then you baby would be due day after mine, lol. hope all goes well.

Congrats!!! Lots of :hugs: and here's to a hh 9!
Best wishes,
P

And a big fat CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
I also got a BFP this morning! I look forward to sharing the next 9 months chatting :)

Congrats girlies ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->