I got a doppler today!! It's fab!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by fruity, Apr 4, 2009.

1. fruity

fruity Well-Known Member

I got a doppler from Ebay and it arrived today - I love it. Right away I found the heartbeat (only to work out it was my own!) I then found the baby and it was amazing!

Mum and I were in tears. I have tried to record it on my phone to text my hubby who is away at sea.

I have to confess, I did go a bit mad with it and was trying it out on the dogs who thought I was mad! For anyone who is interested, it doesn't seem to work on dogs!!

2. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I know, i was tempted to try it on the guinea pig too. But he's not having any of it.....

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

:cloud9: there fab arent they !

sb22
    have u angelsounds one? i know everyone says but defo dont worry, i cudnt find my LO HB with this at 16wk,so i bought a different one and celine on ere cudnt find hers at 17wk and swopped it also, so dont worry u will find it xx

4. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

I know I ad one from 11 weeks and I love it!!!

5. jayne191284

jayne191284 Mum to Oliver and bump2

Ive got an angelsounds one and have only found my own HB so far at 14 weeks

xx

6. trace123

trace123 mummy2oliver+pregnant

hi, i have a angel sounds doppler had since i was 12 weeks and i think it is fab little oliver has been moving since i was around 17weeks so dont need to use it much but nice to use when im unsure.x

7. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

That's great news, I'm so happy for you! Whereabouts did you manage to find your baby? Did you manage to record it and text it to your hubby? I love that you tried it out on your dogs! ha ha, I'll maybe not try that!
    I ordered a Hi-bebe BT200 yesterday off ebay and it arrived today (for peace of mind when I go on holiday next week), but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.. I cant wait though.

8. earthangel

earthangel Guest

i only found heartbeat once with angelsunds x