I got a name that I love but...

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
im not sure hubby will want to use it..
Im not going to be mentioning names until i have convinced hubby that were gonna have it haha! But how do you get around it, when someone is dead against something that you Really like? :(
I know for a fact he wont like it... but i will work on him tonight and convince him that it is a good name. Then I maaaaay come back and post what we have chosen ;)

wish'eth me'eth luck'eth!:hug:

my DH didn't like my name choices at first :( and it was hard because he had no ideas himself...

i kept saying the name to him over and over and eventually it started to stick with him! names really do grow on you.

Now...ironically...we have not chosen that name :lol:. we were throwing out middle name ideas and found one both of us were in love with and we were both convinced that's "the one"

sooooo...yes i think you can get your DH to be convinced on the name you like! but! as time goes by there may be a name that pops out of no where that you both like. In the end though you both will just KNOW what name fits your LO.

hehe thanks samo :)

The reason he wont like the name is because it sounds like a type of '' thing'' which he does not like, he used to own one like it except his was a different make, but sold it and there is a rival one to the one he sold that sounds like the name that i like! lol!
can you guess what it is yet *puts of rolf harris voice*

I choose a new girls name today. And he likes it! he didnt like the last one though. Now I am stuck for a boys name still. I do hope this is a girl though, girls names are so much nicer.

Aww maybe just put ur puppy dog eyes on and beg!!! Me and other half both liked lilly so that was quite easy! You never know though he mite surprise u and like it! Cant wait to find out good luck

hehe thanks samo :)

The reason he wont like the name is because it sounds like a type of '' thing'' which he does not like, he used to own one like it except his was a different make, but sold it and there is a rival one to the one he sold that sounds like the name that i like! lol!
can you guess what it is yet *puts of rolf harris voice*

Not Porsha or Mercedes is it? LOL, just a guess when you said "make".

Try pairing it with a middle name that you know he loves. My girl name which we wont be using wasn't his favorite so I paired it with a name he LOVED and he was sold.

go on, do tell!!!
Im going insane keep checking on here and no update!! :rofl:

I was adamant we were going to call our little girl Isla. I absolutely adore it but he hated it. We had to choose something else as we couldn't have a name that one of us didnt like. As it turned out we each made a list secretly, looked at it together then independently wote down our 3 favourites out of the combined list. We both had 2 names the same so it was easy from then, Chloe or Molly!

haha your all so hilarious! But no... :D
He is not budging.. so i think its a no go for me.. I wont mention incase i change his mind. I messed with the spelling a bit so its not the usual way of spelling it ;)
haha xxx

Harlee? BWM? errr... Jaguarrrrr?

Tell us!!!!

x

What is it Melbo? I'm dying over here!

I bet it is Harleigh!! My friend just called her little girl Harleigh-Jai and although I don't like the Jai bit I love Harleigh. I have to say that if my dh doesn't like it then it is time to think of something else as there is no moving him. If he says he isn't keen then I may be able to talk him round but if he says he hates it then no chance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->