I got a possitive OPK today! Soooo happy

Welsh_mum2be

Reaction score
Hiya,

This is my first month of using OPK's and I was going to give up when all the sticks were used up as I am on CD22 but today with only 2 sticks to go I got 2 dark lines. I am sooooo happy to know that I am ovulating even if it is later than I thought. We are WTT but I am trying to get to know my cycles really well before we do. And to know I am ovulating is so great because I finished chemotherapy in March 2010 and that could have caused me to be infertile. So this means sooo much to me. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just had to share!!

That must be a great weight off your shoulders :happydance:

I'll be doing the same. We're WTT for 6 months but I'm still going to be OPKing so I can be really aware of my cycle when we start TTC.

Congratulations :)

We are still waiting for hopefully only 6 months but I am charting at the moment checking that I am functioning properley! was thinking I might try some of them nearer to the time

Wow, that is so great! I joined this forum yesterday because I also have had chemo and I am waiting to try for a baby in April. I also have been worried about the infertility issue and your post has just really cheered me up! Fantastic news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->