I got it .... Finally!

loola

Reaction score
This is a worrying time for all of us, but naughty as it is, I've been using CB digi's to check that my HCG is going up.

At 5w+3d - 6w, I have been getting 2-3 on my tests. This has worried me no end , I've had all sorts going through my mind as you can imagine.

But yesterday I went to the Drs to fill out my midwife forms ( they FINALLY confirmed I was pregnant - I knew I was ,more so a test they were ' happy' with) and the Dr gave me my exemption cert ( for free dental and prescriptions) , this in itself was a little milestone for me as I was being classed as a pregnant woman :happydance:

I was feeling good and thought I'll do my final digi ( OH has banned me from buying anymore) , it was about 4pm, so I wasnt holding much hope. Within 3 or so minutes my 3+ popped up! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I did a little jump for joy ... on my own... in the flat. I felt super cool :thumbup: and immediately sent a picure to OH - who thought I'd done all my tests, so told me off for buying one more but then he was elated too.

I feel I can relax slightly. I know it's still early, but it was the first time I have felt genuinely exctied and that it was real.

I woke up this morning at 6w+2d , boobs - OWIE!!, Nausea, I couldn't move, OH wanted his usual morning cuddle, I told him that if I rolled over her was going to be wearing the contents of my stomach ( sorry TMI), obviosuly he told me not to move an inch.

I really feel like I've come on leaps and bounds in the last couple of days, from no symptoms full stop and my digi not going up, to it all in 24 hours.

We have booked an early scan and it's a week today. We're super excited, I just hope we see what we want to!

Sorry I've dragged on, but I feel sharing positive experiences ( apart from the wanting to heave) is a must in this worrying trimester.

Have a great day :flower:

xx

Haha that's why I don't do those tests... they're expensive AND scary!!
Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->