I got my bfp at 9dpo... But I'm a tad concerned with my progression test... Input?

jessschuck

Reaction score
I thought by 13 dpo I would have stronger test lines... Trying to figure out if this is going to end in a chemical, because I can't remember the last time I was pregnant but I felt like the lines got noticeably darker everyday... What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 27
And here are the previous tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 23
FMU to SMU 2 days in a row is not long enough for much change in test color. You need to at least do once a day, probably every other day is better.

I feel like 12dpo second morning urine line looks thicker than both 13 dpo lines... Should I be concerned?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13
No. If 12 dpo urine was darker than 16dpo urine, I'd worry. But not 13dpo.

Phew. You don't even know how much better you just made me feel. Thanks

I was worried too, I had a chemical a few months ago. Here is my progression as well, if it makes you feel any better:

10/11/12/14 dpo:

WP_20140919_09_49_51_Pro.jpg

Notice my 12 was pretty light, but by 14 it had also gotten darker.

When you took the test, were they all dry or were the 13dpo not dry yet? Because when you compare a dry (12dpo) test to a wet or not all the way dried 13dpo test, it will look darker. They get darker looking dried.

I read somewhere that in the beginning of pregnancy if hcg levels are lower it's a boy... My tests before were stark red last pregnancy...And I had a daughter. So I keep just trying to instill hope in myself that maybe it's just cause it's a boy and not because it's a chemical.

Yes the 12 dpo were dry and the 13 are like an hour ago fresh.

I didn't do a progression with DS, because I was young and carefree and had never had a loss, so I couldn't tell you how dark the tests got. Maybe they are in a thread around here...

Yes the 12 dpo were dry and the 13 are like an hour ago fresh.

Oh yeah that will make them look lighter, I really freaked out about that when I was doing the 14dpo test, it looked as light as the 12dpo fresh. Then it dried and was much darker.

Here is my short progression with DS:

upload_1000006D22B1A8_2012.08.26%252C14%253A44%253A21%252C263_0A9FAFBF.jpg

I am not sure when I ovulated, but I am guessing it was 11dpo AM & PM and 12dpo AM, or 10& 11dpo, one or the other.

Ok. I just want to see a fat dark line. So I can relax. This one is my last chance to have another baby, so I'm on edge.

Ok. I just want to see a fat dark line. So I can relax. This one is my last chance to have another baby, so I'm on edge.

I know what you mean, I even took one at 16 or 17dpo to see that fat line. Nope, just a quick to appear skinny line, that was a definitely positive but not the "take all the dye from the control line" test I was hoping for. I quit spending money on tests then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"