I got my BFP! I'm of course over worrying..

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
I'm not having any real discharge, I'm cramping, not bleeding. Boob soreness varies. I just feel hungover and have nausea. 'Just found out last night so haven't been for an ultrasound yet so I'm guessing I'm 5 weeks. Can anyone help me stop worrying? First time
Mom over here. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_7768.jpg
    IMG_7768.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7764.jpg
    IMG_7764.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 21
First of all congratulations. Second, cramping is very normal as long as it don't come with heavy bleeding. I would suggest you join in first try chat and meet many ladies newly pregnant. Great way to start the new year!

What a wonderful New Year surprise! Massive congrats!

Hun, I don't think the worry ever goes away whether you're a FTM or have other children. Any time you see that positive result, it is always a worrying time. The only advice I can give you is to relax and enjoy the ride. I know, easier said than done, but it won't be good for the baby if you're stressing too much. Whatever happens will be meant to be. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations!

Like the other ladies said, FTM or not, you're always going to worry...but cramping is normal and sometimes your symptoms will come and go. Unless your Dr says otherwise everything is fine! Just try to enjoy your pregnancy...it goes by fast!

Congratulations!
I worried a lot, especially in the first trimester. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thanks everyone! Found out I'm 5 weeks along and hcg is 3,092. Here's a pic of the baby. Is that number ok you think?

Attachments

• IMG_7776.jpg
    IMG_7776.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583