I got my BFP!!!!!

Emsi76

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
Well ladies,

I have been TTC for around 8 - 9 months but only charting and doing OPK's for a month and i am due to get the :witch: on Friday but thought this morning, what the hell, i will just try one hpt.

I got a faint line!!!

Ran into the bedroom, threw back the curtains and shoved into my hubby's face........ he then said "It's very faint, wait til tomorrow and do another one"

Bugger that i thought so did another one and the same happened.

I then took another 2 to work and did them and both were faint lines. Nipped down to Tesco and bought a clearblue and got a strong cross in the box!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!

I hope all you ladies have my excitement very soon and wiching you all loads of :dust: and please wish me loads of sticky :dust:

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

:hug:

Oh my god CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Did you find the charting and opks easy??? was opks did you use? sorry i have to ask as i wanna buy some decent ones

well done chick!!! xx

Hi,

Thank you!!! Very excited.

I did find them very easy to use. Once we worked out that they work totally different to HPT's and you have to test in the afternoon etc etc. You need to read the instructions carefuly!!!!

I used a website on ebay actually called babymad.com

Very good site and cheap tests..that work!!

GOOD LUCK

:hug:

congratulations on your :bfp:hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months violet xx

Congrats, i'm not sure when its meant to sink in, it still hasnt for me. ha ha ha!! So exiting!!

Congratulations!! It is such a wonderful feeling!! Enjoy every minute of it :happydance:

Congratulations and welcome to first tri
Luv Cheryl xxx

Congtulations and celebrations!!!!

:hugs:

You must be over the moon :happydance:

WELL DONE :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members