I got my new tattoo :)

D

DizzyMoo

Hi ladies , Id asked you guys for some help picking a tattoo & originally i wanted something with my boys initials but i was also going to get my paw print coloured in on my back & my friend (tattoist) just happened to show me this one & i loved it so he's just done it now :)

I guess i'll just have to have another one now lol :dohh:

£10 bargain ...but i'm meant to tell people £35 lol

Attachments

• newpawtat2.jpg
    newpawtat2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 77
That is so cute :) And what a bargain too.:thumbup:

Main bit that was more painful was the 2nd & 3rd paw print down, As the edges are on a bone but it was only a deep breath kinda pain nothing to tragic lol I just said " ow shit " lol

Think i might add 1 or 2 more paw prints at the bottom to make it a little longer :)

Nice.Does look abit painful on your hand bit but im sure that will disappear soon enough.My sis is supposed to be getting her 1st tattoo soon but she keeps chickening out lol.I had my tattoo done when I was 16 so cant really remember if it hurt that much,think the outline was abit painful but then it went numb and was fine,nothing unbearable at all (mines on my lower back) x

Well i asked the chap why the outline hurts more than the colouring in, he explained & showed me. There are 9 needles used for the outline & they go to a point so that you get a nice thin line, its the point that hurts he said, Where as when they colour in again 9 needles but they are little wider & not pointed making it easier to colour in & quicker if that makes sense . I thought the one near my thumb hurt until he did the next 2 down then i realised the one near thumb didn't hurt as bad really lol..

I got my 1st tattoo done when i was 18 ish, This one was my 5th :)

Got dolphin on my left shoulder blade
Paw print on my back, but its to the right on my kidney
Thumper on my right ankle
Lizard on the right side of belly button & then this latest one :)

yep the outline is created using a liner.. where they are all clumped together and go faster strokes into the skin.. while the colouring is donw with a shader.. the paintbrush needle not as deep strokes and slower.. more of a dull pain :D (also a tattooist) lovely tattoo tho x

i love it and what a great bargain x

I know, bloody bargain, my alex tattoo cost me £70 squid cause its on my hand!

Aw that's cute.

I'm still waiting to get my first one done.... I'm scared of it hurting but I don't want a small one, I want a large one so it's all or nothing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->